Asredas.com has a zero-tolerance policy against illegal pornography. All galleries and links are provided by 3rd parties. We have no control over the content of these pages. We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to, please use your own discretion while surfing the links.
2257 Compliance Statement
All visual depictions displayed on this website are exempt from 18 USC Section 2257 and 28 CFR Part 75 because said visual depictions are not visual depictions of conduct specifically listed in 18 USC Section 2256 (2) (A) - (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to 3 July 1995.
The owners and operators of this website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC Section 2257 and 28 CFR Part 75) of any of the visual content displayed on the website.
Asredas.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. Asredas.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and asredas.com will remove all Content/Links if properly notified that such Content/Links infringes on another's intellectual property rights. asredas.com reserves the right to remove Content/Links without prior notice. asredas.com will also terminate a User's access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. asredas.com may remove such Content/Links and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such Content/Links in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you believe that your Content/Links has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide asredas.com the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, including the URL;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.